counter

Tuesday 6 December 2011

I respectfully decline the invitation to join your hallucination

Mirapex can cause hallucinations. I have had none until, I think, yesterday. I was lying on a sofa, talking to my mother, when I saw a man seated beside me, arise from his seat and walk in front of me. I gave my head a shake, and he was gone. Trouble is, I am not sure if it was an hallucination or a dream because I might have dozed off for a few seconds. I was extremely tired and my mother, bless her heart, is not the most fascinating person to talk to, just like me. Hopefully, it was a dream and the sleepiness was not caused by the mirapex. I will have to watch out for that.

It may be getting impossible to tell the difference between revelations and hallucinations.

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment