counter

Monday 12 December 2011

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home and have a heart attack.

Ever watched "Pulp Fiction"? Of course you have. I have watched it 4 times. Tarantino is not much of an actor but as a writer and director, he is right at the top. You would think that after watching the movie so many times, I would be immune to its action but, when I watched it yesterday, my right hand started up. The tremor was so bad, I had to grip the remote tightly and even then I tremored internally. It was worth it though, because the writing and acting are incredible (except for Tarantino's short cameo). So, I guess stressful football games and action movies should be avoided to avoid tremors. Right! Not much chance of that.

On the upside, I experienced no tremors during a one hour workout this morning. Maybe because I added Mucuna pruriens to the drug cocktail, just to see what would happen. Not much so far. I think I will stick to the prescription drugs alone. I will check with the doctor next time. But as Jules said in PF, "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions".

I think that is the key to living with PD. Don't ask scary questions. What will be will be and there is nothing you can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment