counter

Thursday 1 December 2011

"Ever since surgery began, man's destiny has been to suffer, in order that he might be cured"

Got my eye lasered. The worst part about it was the wait to get into the laser room. I was scheduled for 10:30 but didn't get the laser treatment until after 1:00pm. I was due for my PD medicine at 10:00 but forgot to take it. I saw myself trying to control tremors and getting my nose lasered as I trembled while the doctor was doing his thing. Fortunately, my wife volunteered to go home and get the meds, so all was well.

The "surgery" lasted maybe five minutes and consisted of the doctor prodding my eye with a stainless steel tool of some sort, shining a bright, magnified light into my eye and occasionally sparking it with a green laser. He tells me it was a success. I will have to take his word for it because, right now, looking through that eye is like looking through cheese cloth. I am still seeing floaters, but they don't bother me.

Meanwhile, here is another use for the laser....."I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms... my entire body is hairless." (Kim Kardashian)

I think she has had one too many treatments!

No comments:

Post a Comment