counter

Saturday 8 October 2011

I may need an exorcist. Anyone seen Father Karras?

I know, I was going to take a break but I have to record what happened last night (besides the joy at having the Blue Bombers destroy Hamilton). I have been getting frequent myoclonic spasms over the past months. Everyone has them. They are annoying because they jerk you out of your sleep just as you are about to doze off. Yesterday, I had the mother of all myoclonic jerks. My whole body jerked such that, for a nanosecond, my body felt like it arched a centimeter or so off my bed, sort of like Linda Blair's body did in the Exorcist only not so dramatic. I have to say, it startled me, but I managed to get back to sleep. However, if the next time it happens, I start to float above the mattress, I am going to be looking for an exorcist. Although, it might be interesting to have my head turn backwards, seeing as how I can barely move it from side to side most days.

A little demonic possession might be good for my old tense muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment