counter

Wednesday 12 October 2011

I've a grand memory for forgetting.

Got busy yesterday and forgot to take my medication at the appropriate times. The result was a sneak attack by the beast in the night. I was finally getting a decent sleep when my right leg went rigid and my right calf muscle spasmed. Mighty painful! Fortunately, it did not get into my foot and toes. I knew if I got out of bed, it would be a long time before I got back to sleep. I decided to try and ignore it and fell asleep in spite of the pain. The attack was a mere foray that was beaten back by a superior force.

The other result of missing my medication is my hand started to shimmy. That scared me as I was afraid the tremor would return. I took my meds and ran 3 miles and all appears to be well now.

I am forgetful; although I can usually remember three things: my wife's birthdate, other people's names and .....and.....Actually, I am only good at remembering two things!

No comments:

Post a Comment