counter

Friday 14 October 2011

You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I think I am getting mad cow disease. Yesterday, I forgot to take my medicine - twice. The inevitable happened. My tremor returned in my right hand. It was a weak tremor but a tremor nonetheless. Then, as I should have expected, I had a nocturnal visit from the beast. My right leg shot straight out and my calf muscle knotted itself into what felt like a sheep shank knot. The foot joined in the circus and I was forced to stand up - thinking I had better set an alarm on my cell phone to let me know when to take the medicine. And I will - as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Thinking about cell phones made me wonder what superman will do now that there are no phone booths.....

No comments:

Post a Comment