counter

Thursday 8 September 2011

A Subtle Drive-by Complaint

Still no tremor; although, during a vigorous workout, I could detect the muscles in my lower right arm and hand wanting to be set free; to be released, so to speak, to annoy and embarrass me. But, it was not to be. Not yesterday. All exercises went smoothly, without any foreign vibration. Even the exhaustion backed off a bit. I still took that afternoon nap. That is one of the advantages of having your office in your house - naps and movies.

The only problem remaining is that "parky" feeling. This is difficult to describe. You are loose all over with weak muscles and pliable bones. When I am walking, I feel like a marionette whose strings are being cut by a malicious puppeteer. It is not noticeable to others; in fact, people say I look normal and I suppose I do. But, inside I feel totally abnormal and outside, I notice the occasional shuffle when my right foot doesn't hit the ground properly.

Complaining can be a vaccination against despair, so, I thought I would get an early start.

No comments:

Post a Comment