counter

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Proof is arbitrary, unless it concerns our libido........

I have not had a tremor in the past day and a half, thanks to mirapex and amantadine. I can feel that my arm and hand want to get jiggy, but cannot. It is a good feeling. Who knows how long it will last.

If nothing else, parkinson's and its treatments are interesting. For example, Mirapex, that little white pill that has stabilized my right side, has a couple of odd side effects.

Mirapex can cause increased libido.

OR

Mirapex can cause decreased libido.


Which one did I get? Neither, what libido I have left has remained constant. The only side effect of mirapex that I got is an obsession with food that is maybe second to sex.

Food and sex - forever linked. Great food is like great sex, the more great food you eat, the more your body craves it.

Fortunately, I have my constant craving under control. I just watch the food channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment